COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Masks wills be required by clients who have recently come in contact with someone who has Covid-19.
- Inside of our private suite we have our own Air Purifier with UVC Light to kill any airborne pathogens and microorganisms as well.
- To ensure your safety we will be take every extra precaution necessary! This means we will only be booking one on one if requested or if you'd prefer, services can be offered on one of our many beautiful balconies.
- A thorough sanitation process is done between clients; cleaning of the room, shampoo bowls, stations, tools & implements. All of which are up to Public Health Department & CDC protocols. (Yes we sanitize our door handles too!)
- We ask you come alone unless you are a minor then you may be accompanied by an adult.
- Complimentary drinks are available! We offer bottled and sparkling water as well as coffee and tea. However, if you are required to wear a mask, this amenity will not be provided.
- Masks are available to all clients who would like one, we are also more than happy to wear one if the client prefers.
- We are getting tested regularly in order to Manetain the highest level of safety for you, our beloved clients!
At Manetain Salon we are happy to accommodate all of our clients needs. We able to offer our services inside our private indoor salon suite, or outdoors on a secluded patio. We are happy to provide any clients who are immunocompromised with a private one-on-one appointment with only their personal stylist.